Alerts and Reminders
Alerts and reminders can be used to help monitor your account activity. Whether receiving a text on your cell phone or having an email sent to your preferred account, you have a choice of how you would like Inland Power to inform you of changes to your account.
By enrolling in SmartHub you will automatically receive the following alerts via email and mobile feed. If you would like to receive a text message on any of the following alerts, you may sign up for them via SmartHub. You may also remove yourself from these notifications via SmartHub.
1. Bill Available – This notification lets you know that your current monthly statement is ready for viewing.
2. Billing Change – This notification lets you know that your billing options have been changed.
3. Credit Card Expiration – This notification alerts you when the credit card on your account is about to expire.
4. Delinquent Notice – This alerts you when your account has not been paid and payment is needed to ensure that your power continues without interruption.
5. Payment Confirmation – This alert confirms that your monthly payment has been paid.
6. Payment Extension – This alert confirms that you have made a specific payment extension for your account.
7. AutoPay – You have successfully signed up for your billed to be paid automatically.
8. Contact Us – You have successfully sent a contact message to Inland Power.
9. Hint Question – You have successfully updated your hint question(s) with Inland Power.
10. Login Credentials – You have successfully changed your email address or password on your online account.
11. Personal Info Change – Personal information such as phone number, email address, etc. on your account has been updated.
12. Registration – You have successfully registered for an Inland Power online account.
13. Unsubscribe – You have successfully removed your Inland Power online account.
14. User Access Denied – Your account has been locked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.